Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sarah's review of my photography

(Sarah and William were married in Newton on Mother's Day. Following is the vendor review Sarah posted on their wedding website. Thank you for the kind words, Sarah!)

I wish I could say that the photos speak for themselves, but they simply can not say enough. Her hard work and determination throughout the wedding day go far beyond the wonderful wedding photography she presented us with. Edye was only hired for two hours but she stayed far longer than that due to the chaos that ensued all day. After the wedding, I would be lying if I said I didn't have a sort of "buyer's regret" with my wedding day. My perfect dream wedding had not gone as planned and I was disappointed. However, the photos have given me perspective and a sense of humor - the photos certainly capture the best parts of the day and are absolutely beautiful. She wrote ALL my requests down and she followed through on every single one. I, personally, am always disappointed with pictures of myself. However, Edye did a great job finding moments when my beauty matched the happiness in my heart. She gave me the best wedding gift any newly-wed could ever ask for - wonderful and beautiful wedding photography. Finally, I have heard horror stories of couples who have never received their wedding pictures or that it took the photographer months to give them back. Eyde was a miracle worker - we had the CD of edited photos in our hands just over two weeks after our event. I recommend Edye whole-heartedly.