Friday, January 8, 2016

A Bride's Observation

   While visiting with a recent bride, she wanted to let me know the reason she had chosen me to photograph her wedding. Her wedding will be during the winter, held inside a church. She said that when reviewing various photography websites, she noticed that most photographers showcase images of outdoor ceremonies, as well as engagement portrait sessions outside. She had concerns that not every photographer knows how to add lighting to compensate for dark churches, and in her case, a large wedding party.
   2016 will mark my 26th year as a professional photographer. I've been certified through Professional Photographers of America since for 21 years. My credentials include knowing how to set up optimum lighting for any situation and location , plus gather and pose groups quickly and fluidly...yet creatively.
  Experience. Yes, it truly matters.